- Please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier to give you enough time to finish the registration. Our classes starts on time as per schedule. Late arrivals will not be permitted.
- Please be aware of the class level before attending. If you are unsure, kindly refer to the class description for more details.
- Please remove your shoes before stepping into the yoga room. We have a shoe rack in front of the door to put your shoes and lockers on site for you to leave your valuables and personal belongings.
- Please respect silence. Please refrain from speaking during class. If necessary, speak in love tones to avoid disturbing or distracting other students.
- Please follow the teacher’s instructions, discuss any medical consideration, injuries, pregnancy or special medications with your teacher before doing a class.
- Kindly clean the space you have used & wipe any good sweat left behind. Kindly put away all your mats, props & Equipment neatly.
I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul. - by Rumi