As part of Eco Yoga Sanctuary's effort to ensure a secure practice to all, we have established a set of safety and preventive measures in response to the mandated regulations and procedures for the reopening of our Sanctuary this June 6, 2020.
The following guidelines are divided into 2 categories: the tour and the booking details:
(Updated May 18, 2021)
Before entering, a staff will take your temperature, and only below 37.50 degrees is allowed to enter the premises of the Studio.
- After sanitizing both hands you must answer truthfully the Sign-In Form and sign for the class. If you are wearing gloves, kindly dispose it before sanitizing.
- The Staff is authorized to restrict you from entering the studio if you have any of the ff:
You have a temperature above 37.50 degrees
- You have a cough, breathing difficulty, respiratory disease or immunodeficiency
You are below 12 years old and have reached over 60 years old
- You don't wear a face mask
- You don't have a booking (unless you are only inquiring)
- You can arrive 2 minutes earlier than your class schedule or 5 minutes the earliest.
We have items available in the Retail area if you need anything from Yoga Mat to Yoga equipment. Please ask assistance from the Staff to check them out. Any items touched in the retail area must be segregated from the display for disinfection. For the Yoga apparels, a maximum of 2 items only for fitting.
- The new maximum capacity of the studio is 8 students per class only. This is to ensure the Teacher and the Students' mats have at least 3 meters from each other.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available in the corners of the studio.
- Wearing of face mask is required, during classes can be lowered or removed when engaged in strenuous physical movement.
- To support you in your practice cleaned and sanitized props like Yoga Mats, blocks, and belts are available for public use by request. Other props like bolster and blankets are available too.
- After class, any used equipment must be sanitized
and returned to the staff in the reception.
- Cleaning materials and sanitizers are readily available inside the studio whenever you need them.
- We encourage each student to bring your own equipments (Yoga Mats, towels, props & equipment, etc.) for each class for your peace of mind.
- After class, any used equipment must be sanitized
The Waiting Area and Changing Area
- Reminders to maintain social distance for at least 2 meters from another member are stuck in all areas of EYS.
- Sitting area, lockers, shower room, and changing rooms are now available. Please be guided to only bring necessary items in your Yoga practice like Yoga Mat, towel, water, other personal belongings, etc..
- Footwear is not allowed in the Studio and changing area. It must remain in the shoe rack.
- Teachers and members are not allowed to lobby or gather in any area of EYS.
- Sitting areas and pantry are allowed to use while respecting distance from others.
- Hand sanitizers and hand wash soap approved by the Government are readily available in all corners of our Sanctuary.
- Please sanitize the washroom after use. Disinfecting spray is provided.
- Advance booking is required 4 hours before the schedule to secure your space in each class. Walk-in is not allowed.
- Limited spaces offered for a maximum of 8 students per class only. This is after decreasing 50% of the normal capacity as per circular on May 18, 2021.
- This is for both package users and single class clients.
- Ensure you received the confirmation email.
- Booking can only be done thru the Eco Yoga Sanctuary website: www.ecoyogasanctuary.com.
- Booking thru WhatsApp and phone calls are no longer accepted.
- You may cancel your class on your personal dashboard at least 4 hours before the schedule for free, otherwise it will be deducted to your package limit.
- Effective July 1, 2020, Members with unlimited membership will be deducted 1 day of its validity for every NO SHOW and LATE CANCELLATION.
- You can avail a new package on the website or in the reception.
- We only accept debit or credit card or cardless Visa/Master transactions over the reception. Cash payments is temporarily not accepted
Remember to bring the following in your class Schedule:
- Yoga Mat
The guidelines stated above is based on the regulations and protocols set by Dubai Sports Council and the Government of Dubai. These guidelines do not eradicate but rather added to the terms and conditions established by the Management of Eco Yoga Sanctuary.
Terms and conditions of Eco Yoga Sanctuary by the Management
- These site and the cited terms and conditions is govern and manage by Eco Yoga Sanctuary Establishment as registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Concerns and inquiries should be directly address to the EYS Team for clarification and answers. By confirming your transaction of bookings and/or purchases adheres that you have understand and agreed to the site cited terms and conditions below.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- All new memberships are subject to the approval of EYS Management. The management reserves the right to reject an application for membership to the sanctuary without stating any reason.
unlimitedpackages will activate during your first confirmed visit and expire from your first visit date up to package duration period.
- During promotions and offers period Customers can only avail one promotion at a time, customers are not allowed to avail two offers or more at the same time.
- Private classes at home or studio is not included in any discounts and promotions.
- Membership Fees are non-refundable upon resignation or termination for any reason.
- The Management reserves the right to periodically review our prices, charges and fees and implements them accordingly.
Members can apply to "Freeze" their membership. Approval for the service is not automatic and all the notice period be reviewed accordingly. In all cases, EYS has the right to ask for supporting documentation. Members may pause a membership once in a calendar year for up to two months. To request a membership freeze, email email@example.com and call 043856633 with a start date and stop date. Members cannot use the sanctuary, its services of facilities during the freezing period.
- Temporary lockers will be provided by the sanctuary and are cleared daily. EYS will keep unclaimed properties for a period of two weeks, after which the Management reserves the right to dispose the items by any means necessary.
- All members must abide by the rules of EYS and adhere to the etiquette of the sanctuary, which may be amended and/ or added to from time to time at the management's discretion.
- We may cancel the membership immediately on giving notice to you if you are in breach of EYS Membership Rules.
- A member whose membership is terminated by the management shall forfeit all privileges of membership with immediate effect without claim of any refund of the membership fee.
- EYS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to members or their guest’s personal belongings or properties.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice. Members and their guests agree that no claims will be made against the Company or the management or staff for any reason whatsoever.
- Multiple membership payments may result in multiple postings to the carhdholder’s monthly statement. Please ensure you accurately book the membership that you intend to complete, and ensure that you are able to travel to such location and are available on such dates to complete the membership.
- Eco Yoga Sanctuary has a strict “zero cancellation / refund” policy. Before booking or making payment, please ensure that you have selected the correct membership or programme as no refunds will be given under any circumstances. Eco Yoga Sanctuary will not be responsible if you are unable to complete your membership or program and no cancellation or refund will be provided. In the event that the booking error has occurred through the absolute fault of Eco Yoga Sanctuary, a refund will in most cases be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase.
- We accept payments online using Bank Transfer, Online payment, Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.