Perimenopause remains the mystery for many women until they face it. So what is PERIMENOPAUSE & how to deal with it?
In this 4 - hours workshop you will discover & learn:
1. Main 5 areas to look after during Perimenopause & Menopause.
2. Physiological & psychological understanding of the women's transformation period.
3. How to manage those so annoying symptoms.
4. What to eat & to supplement with.
5. Do's & Don'ts for exercising.
6. Yoga Postures, breathing techniques & other useful exercises for Perimenopause and Menopause.
Workshop Fees: 1 day - 300Dhs
Early bird - 400Dhs for both days until 13th October
- Pre-Paid booking is required.
- No walk-in is allowed
- A minimum number of attendees 3 people; Maximum of 8 attendees only
Bio of the Facilitator: Aisha Basova is a 500RYT Yoga teacher, Personal Trainer & Applied Nutrition coach. She learned yoga in her 20s & as of 2015, she has been teaching Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra & Meditations. Aisha is a certified Personal Trainer as well always ready to share her expertise on the subject of exercise programming & goal-oriented nutrition. Her passion is women's health & wellbeing. Her motto is 'sharing is caring’.
Pay Now - For 1 Day