Wednesday 25 Oct 2017
7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Location: Eco Yoga Sanctuary
Just in time for your get-healthy, be-stronger, love-your-body resolutions for the coming New Year ...we proudly announce our 30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE.
Gain amazing strength and remarkable flexibility with yoga! Team up with ex-banker yoga teacher Alpa lokhande to practice yoga and meditation. She will also guide you to use these age old tools to make your life better. This challenge welcomes and is designed for ALL LEVELS (beginners, intermediate and advanced)
The structure of the program
- Each days practice will be a unique dynamic sequence focusing on strength, stability, mobility and flexibility.
- In every day’s 75 Minutes class we thrive to learn and practice the dynamic sequence and eventually progressing into the new peak pose. The sequence of the class revolves around the peak pose including the sun salutations, poses for strength and flexibility and drills using props.
- The peak poses learned the earlier day keeps on adding into the next day’s practice sequence hence making it more adventurous and exciting.
- We commit to explore our own potential, go beyond our comfort zone and be receptive to learn, adapt, modify to these exciting new 30 poses throughout the challenge.
- This mega yoga challenge will be combined with recommended healthy and clean diet plan that will help you make small changes throughout the month leading to long term benefits.
The perspective of the 30 day challenge
- This is not an ordinary yoga program. It's a major transformation in your life and you are about to embark an amazing adventurous journey in your life
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life tomorrow: our life is the creation of our mind.”- Buddha
- It takes 21-30 days to rewire your neural connection in your brain to create a new habit. This program constantly encourages the mind, body and soul to be more present, open-minded and to learn more.
- It can help change the way the brain “thinks” by, over time, creating and strengthening new neurons and neural pathways to help get out of old baggage/habits and stuck old ways of thinking.
- The challenge aims to learn on the mat - deep calm breathing, softening muscles, clearing the mind and enjoying the present moment and bringing it into our daily lives off the mat.
- Whatever you may be dealing with can be healed, transformed and you can break through to the next level. You learn to be you own magician to create miracles, or be your own healer to create happiness in your life.
Pre requisite for the challenge
- Dedication to show up every day on the mat
- Disciplined actions be on time every single day & prioritizing ones healthy habits.
- Being committed to not give on one self.
- Persistence to be complete the challenge.
- Belief and trust that anything and everything is possible.
- Attitude...a positive one
Days & TIming:
- 25th October - 26th November (excluded 17th November)
- Saturday - Friday start at 7:00 pm
- Regular Price: 1200 Dirhams
- Early Bird Price: 1000 Dirhams
Terms & Conditions:
- Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- (Ladies Only)
- Limited space available.
- For more information: Call us on: 04 385 6633 / 056 7711336