200 Hours Yoga Teacher's Training Course
The aim of this course is to enable one to gain deep knowledge of authentic yoga, aspire to be a yoga practitioner for one’s own well-being and guide others as a yoga teacher, after the course!
Who can do the course?
The course is open to all, even if one is a beginner or has special health conditions. Sneha and her team of co-teachers are well experienced to guide therapeutic based classes.
The table below shows the necessary components of the course.
1. Introduction to Yoga and Yogic practices
2. Introduction to Hatha Yoga, History & Background
3. Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras
4. Bhavas of Buddhi –Basics of Yoga Education
5. Yoga anatomy and health & diseases
6. Yoga and mental well being
7. Yoga and Stress Management
8. Asanas, Sequencing and Alignment
9. Pranayama & Meditation
10.Yogic Diet & Ayurveda
What do you receive in the Course?
- TTC manual & a course book.
- You will receive opportunities to teach in the studio. As well as community classes.
- You receive unlimited ONE MONTH YOGA PACKAGE, if you sign up on these dates: July 27, Aug 8, Aug 24, Sept 5
- You will get receive Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT 200 Certification.
- We will be providing yoga mats, yoga props and towels throughout the course.
Course Dates: 14 WeekendsStarts SEPT 13, 2019
Fridays: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM | Saturdays: 12 pm - 6 pm
1. Sept 13-14-Module 1 (Part A)
Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practises:
- Etymology & Definitions of Yoga
-History and Development of Yoga
-Aim & Objectives & Misconceptions about Yoga
-Physical practice - Focus on Dharma Bhava/ Meditative Poses and their importance
2. Sept 20-21- Module 1 (Part B)
Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras & Bhavas
- Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali
-Bhavas- The traits of Buddhi(intellect)
-The physical practice of Asanas- Focus on Extremities
-Sahaj bhava Asanas
3. Sept 27-28 - Module 2 (Part A)
Conceptual Techniques, Karma Yoga and Pranayama
- Pratipaksha Bhavana/ Yoga Concepts & Cognitive thinking
-Pranayama 1- 9
-Physical practice- Focus on Forward bends, Side bends, Inversions and Torsions
4. Oct 4-5- Module 2 (Part B)
Yoga Kriyas Introduction/ Advanced pranayama
-Purpose & utility of Shat-kriyas/ Asana & Importance of Pranayama
-Practise of all the Kriyas and Advanced Pranayama (Practical)
- Physical Practise focus on all Backbends
5. Oct 11-12 – Module 3 (Part A)
Introduction to Human Systems, Yoga & Health / Anatomy
- Exercise physiology
- Circulatory System
- Skeletal-Muscular System
- Respiratory system
- Sense Organs
- Integumentary System
- Meditation/ Concentration techniques
6. Oct 18-19 – Module 3 (Part B)
Introduction to Human Anatomy / Yogic Diet
- Digestive System
Yogic Diet and Nutrition
Physical Practise- Restorative Yoga Practises & Asanas for Abdominal Compression
7.Oct 25-26- Module 4 (part A)
Patanjali Yoga Sutras/ Concepts
- Definition, Nature & Aim of Yoga acc to Patanjali
- Concept of Chitta & Chitta Bhumis
- Chitta- Vrittis & Chitta-Vritti Nirodha
- Concept of Chitta Pasadena
- Kleshas/ Obstacles of the mind
- Physical Practise – Focus on Alignment & adjustments in asanas
8. Nov 1-2 – Module 4 (part B)
Patanjali Yoga sutras / Concepts
- Gen Intro to Sad Darshans
- 4 Paths to Yoga
- Principles of Yoga & Yogic Practises
- Physical Practise -Focus on Sequencing of Poses
9.Nov 8-9 – Module 5 (part A)
· Yoga & Stress Management
· Physical Practise will be focussed on Meditative poses & Pranayama
10.Nov 15-16 – Module 5 (Part B)
Yoga for wellness, Prevention & promotion of Positive health
-Yogic Conceptions of Health & diseases
Cardiac, Diabetes, Orthopaedic, BP, and other diseases and their prevention
- Concept of Tri-guna / 3 Energy Qualities
- Concept of Panchamahabhutas
Nutrition, Lifestyle & Principles of Healthy- Living
Physical Practise Focus on Headstands and Arm balancing poses
11. Nov 22-23 – Module 6 (Part A)
Hatha Yoga texts, Intro to Bandhas and Mudras
Physical practise focus on Asanas for specific health conditions
- Guidelines for Verbal & Non- Verbal Communication
- Teaching Environment
- Teaching Practise
- Physical Practise Focus on Standing, Seated, Lying down Sequence
12.Nov 29-30Module 6 (Part B)
Practise of bandhas, Kriyas, Mudras, Pranayama
Sequencing class for teaching
13.Dec 6-7Module 7 (Part A & B)
Role of Yoga for Life Management/Stress Management / Yoga Games
Core strengthening Asanas and conduction of Hatha Flow Class
Guidelines for Yoga teachers
Physical practise will focus on adjusting others and variations in Asanas for Limitations
Discussion and Q/A on Entire TTC Modules and prep for Exams
14.Dec 13-14Module 7 (Part B)
Communication Skill & teaching Practice
EXAM DECEMBER 20,2019
- Regular Price: 12,500 Dirhams
- Early Bird Price: 11,500 Dirhams (Valid until Sept 1st,2019)
- A deposit of AED 500/- is mandatory to insure your seat in the course.
- Programs: Paid in advance in full upon agreement of the program.
- Upon registration, to guarantee your place, you are required to make a deposit of 50% of the total value within 7 days after making your reservation. The remaining balance is due and can be paid maximum 5 days before the course begins.
- If you wish to pay in instalments, we are supportive and offer the flexibility of 3 Instalments. You may inquire more at the desk
- Single Module( part A & B) AED 2000/- ( for participants who want to attend only specific modules and topics)
To hold your spot, pay the deposit amount of 500 AED click this link: https://ecoyogasanctuary.com/packages
About the trainer or about the Lead teacher:
The teaching training manuals and course material is based on using the traditional Yoga practices as transmitted by the masters for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, formulated by The Yoga Institute,one of the oldest Yoga schools in India in affiliation with Eco Yoga Sanctuary, Dubai. The course is led by Ms. Sneha Arora, teaching and conducting Yoga courses and trainings for a decade now. Being an affiliate with The Yoga Institute and registered Yoga Alliance Teacher, she is well -versed with curriculum and teaching methods. A team of teachers will be conducting some sessions through the course, as well as special guest speakers will throw light on certain topics of Nutrition, Anatomy and Philosophy.
Got concerns about commitment or Travel/ Absentee days?
If you are concerned about missing any course dates, we got you covered. All we believe is in sincerity and discipline. If you are having travel plans or aware of the dates you will miss, the topics will be covered separately or moved to another date, depending on the group’s availability. We had a successful 200- Hour TTC from the March programme and with complete harmony with everyone’s travel plans. So commitment is all you need and the determination will follow!
Teacher Training Program Policy:
- There is a lot of effort that goes into conducting a teachers’ training programme, and hence the course fee is not refundable. However, you may transfer it to someone who would be interested in becoming a teacher.
- There are costs of program delivery and to plan and prepare for our students who have committed to coming. If you pay a deposit to hold your space, you are agreeing that you will pay the remainder of your fee in accordance with the payment plan you register for regardless of whether you attend the program, as that deposit is paid in exchange for “holding your space” and may serve to deny another student the chance to participate. Accordingly, the course fee is non-refundable however transferable (You are responsible to find your replacement). This policy is effective immediately upon registration. Out of fairness to all of our students, we do not make exceptions to our no-refund policy, and we must remain consistent.
- You are obliged to pay the rest of the course fee. With signing up you have agreed to paying the full course fee.
The purpose of the Teachers’ Training course is become not only a good student of Yoga but a compassionate teacher as well. All the rules and disciplines are set only to instil discipline, however we look forward to your participation, as there will be a few fun surprises as well through the course at ECO YOGA SANCTUARY. Intensity doesn’t mean one has to serious. However, Sincerity is all we hope for, to help you transform your life and Yoga journey with us!
To know more get in touch or call us on 04 3856633 - 056 7711336 - 056 3801232 - email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to attend only few modules for Knowledge sessions, we are happy to welcome you for particular Modules you wish to attend at the below applicable fee.
14 Weekends/ 7 Modules:
Per module cost 2500/-(inclusive of Vat & Part A and B)